9.5mm Gyproc WallBoard bonded to CFC and HCFC-free meaning zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), high performance phenolic foam insulant with an integral vapour control layer to reduce the risk of condensation. Designed to be used in both refurbishment and new build for walls, ceilings where a high level of thermal insulation is required to reduce heat loss from buildings as part of our British Gypsum BBA approved systems.
[fusion_checklist icon=”ok” iconcolor=”#aaaaaa” circle=”no”]
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc WallBoard
- Backed with brown coloured phenolic foam
- Available in tapered edge only
- Complies with EN 13950
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Super phenolic foam 0.020W/mK to 0.021W/mK (dependent on thickness of foam)