Celotex CW4000 is an easy to install polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board with excellent thermal performance, featuring a low emissivity foil facing. Available in thicknesses from 40mm to 100mm, it can be considered for use in partial fill cavity wall applications.
[fusion_checklist icon=”ok” iconcolor=”#aaaaaa” circle=”no”]
- Excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K, reducing the thickness of insulation required to hit the target U-value.
- Low emissivity foil facing provides improved thermal performance in sealed cavity air spaces, improving the achievable U-value.
- Easy to install – The boards are light and rigid assisting with ease of transportation, handling and fitting. They are sized to fit standard wall tie spacing for ease of installation.
- BBA certified – Celotex CW4000 has been assessed by the BBA as fit for use in defined partial fill cavity wall applications if installed, used and maintained as set out in the certificate. Please read the certification for full details and restrictions.
- Celotex CW4000 achieves a BRE Green Guide Rating of A, which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Please visit the Celotex page at greenbooklive.com for further details.