SR/TB-MF is a composite insulated panel of phenolic insulation core with a composite foil facing bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard for internal walls, sloped roofs and ceilings. SR/TB-MF is only suitable for mechanically fixed applications.
The composite foil facing on both sides of SR/TB-MF incorporates an integral vapour control layer, which helps to reduce the risk of condensation. SR/TB-MF is designed to provide high levels of thermal insulation and drylining in one operation, providing the solution of choice in newbuild and renovation.
- Insulation and Drylining in One Application
- Provides Continuous Vapour Control Layer
- Suitable for a variety of wall types
- Reduced Insulation Thickness
- Cost effective solution in refurbishment and new build