Superglass Timber & Rafter Batt 35 is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation batt. The flexible batt is supplied at 570mm wide to allow easy installation between common stud spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
Superglass Timber & Rafter Batt 35 is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for timber frame roofs, walls and floors. The batts are self-supporting by friction fitting between timber studs.
[fusion_checklist icon=”ok” iconcolor=”#aaaaaa” circle=”no”]
- Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.035W/mK.
- Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Friction fit between timber studs at 600mm centres.