Superglass Party Wall Roll is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation and help provide a zero u-value within masonry party or separating walls as described within Approved Document L1A (England & Wales, Technical Handbook Section 6 (Scotland) and Technical Booklet G (Northern Ireland).
Party Wall Roll may be used as a component in a number of Robust Details Solutions including proprietary systems E-WM-22, E-WM-23 & E-WM-27 (England, Wales & N.Ireland) and V-WM-27 (Scotland). It may also be used in party wall systems which require on-site pre-completion (England, Wales & N.Ireland) or post-completion (Scotland) acoustic testing.
Meets the requirements to deliver a zero U-value for party walls as defined in Building Regulations.
[fusion_checklist icon=”ok” iconcolor=”#aaaaaa” circle=”no”]
- Excellent sound absorption.
- Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Simple installation process between standard wall tie spacings