Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated at 2x600mm and 3x400mm widths to allow easy installation between common stud/joist spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste. Manufactured at a minimum density of 10kg/m³.
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for the following applications:
• Timber and metal stud partitions
• Internal walls and floors
• Separating walls and floors
• Drylining systems
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll provides excellent sound absorption performance in accordance with Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Technical Handbook Section 5 (Scotland) acoustic requirements.
[fusion_checklist icon=”ok” iconcolor=”#aaaaaa” circle=”no”]
- Excellent sound absorption
- Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating)
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Suitable for 600mm or 400mm joist/stud centres.