Ravatherm XPS X 300 SL is a flame retarded extruded polystyrene with exceptional lambda insulation performance and a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than five. It has attained a coveted Green Guide Rating A+ by BREEAM, and continues to enable the construction of energy efficient buildings.
Ravatherm XPS X 300 SL extruded polystyrene thermal insulation can be used in a wide range of applications as a result of the following beneficial properties thanks to its homogeneous, closed-cell material structure:
- permanently high thermal insulation level
- negligible moisture uptake
- high strength and rigidity
- dimensional stability
- resistance to rot and deterioration
- simple and quick installation with only a small amount of waste.
Ravatherm XPS X 300 SL thermal insulation is manufactured by extrusion process, resulting in a homogeneous, closed-cell material structure, a smooth surface skin (extrusion skin) which has many favourable material properties:
- permanently high thermal insulation performance
- water and frost resistance
- high compressive strength
- high flexible rigidity
- high vapour diffusion resistance