Timber Frame Roll 35 is a glass mineral wool roll providing thermal performance and acoustic benefits in timber frame walls. The strong, resilient and flexible rolls are pre-cut to 2 x 570mm (to fit between standard 600mm stud centres) or 3 x 400mm widths.
[fusion_checklist icon=”ok” iconcolor=”#aaaaaa” circle=”no”]
- Thermal Conductivity 0.035 W/mK
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Excellent fire safety – A1 fire rated
- Improves energy performance and reduces heating & cooling costs
- Made from recycled glass – minimal manufacturing and on-site wastage. Low Carbon Footprint.