ISOVER Timber Frame Batt 32 is a glass mineral wool batt providing thermal performance and acoustic benefits in timber frame walls. Supplied in a range of thicknesses, the strong, resilient and flexible batts are 570mm wide to fit between standard timber studs. It can also be used as the insulation between the joists in flat roofs.
[fusion_checklist icon=”ok” iconcolor=”#aaaaaa” circle=”no”]
- Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs
- Reduces the transmission of airborne sound, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building
- Non-combustible – achieves Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification
- Easy to install – push fits between 600mm timber stud centres with no need for cutting or additional fixings
- The strong resilient and flexible slabs knit together when tightly butt jointed eliminating gaps that could compromise performance
- Any off-cuts can be reused, minimising waste on site