12.5mm Gyproc WallBoard bonded to CFC and HCFC-free meaning zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), high performance polyisocyanurate foam insulant with two integral vapour control layers to reduce the risk of condensation. Designed to be used in both refurbishment and new build for walls, ceiling, room in the roof and window reveals where a high level of cost effective thermal insulation is required to reduce heat loss from buildings as part of our British Gypsum BBA approved systems.
[fusion_checklist icon=”ok” iconcolor=”#aaaaaa” circle=”no”]
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc WallBoard (MR version is faced with Gyproc Moisture Resistant board)
- Backed with pale yellow Polyisocyanurate foam with a 2 x vapour control barrier
- Complies with EN 13950
- Available in tapered edge only
- Thermal Conductivity: Gyproc WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Polyisocyanurate foam 0.022W/mK