Join Our Team
Driver opportunity at Belgrade London!
Belgrade London are looking for an experienced multi drop van driver delivering into London and surrounding areas.
· To conduct daily vehicle checks, reporting any defects to the branch Transport Supervisor.
· To Ensure the vehicle is loaded with the correct product and that the load is restrained/strapped and safe to drive.
· To deliver the goods in order as per the delivery schedule.
· To maintain contact with customers regarding delivery time.
· Report any issues on site back to office.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed and returned at the end of each load.
· Drive in accordance with the law, FORS guidelines and current legislation.
· To help and assist with other duties at the branch as requested.
- Current licence with appropriate categories and a maximum of 6 points
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years driving experience
- A good knowledge of local geography
- Good Communications skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good customer service skills
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Team building night outs
- Friendly environment
- On road support
- PPE provided
- Paid Overtime
- Smart Phones & Sat Nav provided
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To Apply email CV to Branch Director Billy Khan
We believe that our best assets are the members of our branch teams who are responsible for the profitable development of their businesses.
We welcome approaches from individuals who we will need to employ as our business grows across the UK.
If you are interested in joining the Belgrade Team please fill out the form below.