Join Our Team
Transport Supervisor opportunity at Belgrade Birmingham
As a growing Insulation and drylining distributor we are looking for an experienced transport supervisor to add to our dynamic team.
The right candidate will have excellent transport knowledge and a passion for customer care. Able to work both independently and part of a team, complimenting our sales and management team to ensure we deliver high levels of customer service.
• Manage a mixed fleet of HGV's (with rear-mounted forklifts) and vans ensuring compliance (Fleetcheck system) and work to FORS standard
• Mentor, and motivate the branch logistics team
• Communicate all transport related information within team
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed
• Dealing with day to day transport and some warehouse related tasks
• Minimum 3 years experience within a distribution/logistics environment
• Excellent transport knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
Reference ID: Transport supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are following our Covid-19 policy inline with the latest government guidelines. Conducting Toolbox talks and issuing guidance.
To apply email your CV to Birmingham Branch Director James Hughes : [email protected]
We believe that our best assets are the members of our branch teams who are responsible for the profitable development of their businesses.
We welcome approaches from individuals who we will need to employ as our business grows across the UK.
If you are interested in joining the Belgrade Team please fill out the form below.