Join Our Team
Belgrade Accounts Receivable team are Hiring a Credit Control Supervisor.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business.
The role will report directly to the Credit Manager.
Based in the building products distribution sector the business has seen significant growth in recent years and is continuing to expand.
• Supervising a small team of credit controllers ensuring that all tasks are completed within agreed timeframe.
• Reviewing and signing off new account applications, ensuring they pass the appropriate checks.
• Carrying out appropriate checks prior to creating and amending customer account details and limits.
• Creating and reviewing debtor reports.
• Taking a continuous improvement approach to all current processes.
• Liaising with customers and branch network via telephone and email to ensure timely collection of receivables.
• Assisting with the resolution of customer queries with both internal and external stakeholders
• Posting and matching cash to invoices on customer accounts
• Other general office duties e.g. phone answering, ordering stationery, etc.
• Background in B2B credit control (essential).
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office and accounting systems.
• Excellent communication skills and a can do attitude.
• Self motivated and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Drive to develop and improve the team.
To apply please forward your CV to [email protected]
We believe that our best assets are the members of our branch teams who are responsible for the profitable development of their businesses.
We welcome approaches from individuals who we will need to employ as our business grows across the UK.
If you are interested in joining the Belgrade Team please fill out the form below.